Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ok, Good, Now Add Another Appendage... Lower


Um, I just want to log (blog), in writing, that I had this idea like six years ago, only there also included a vibrator (which is a way better idea if you ask me). Furthermore, the breast-massagers were more "hand-like" adding the option of caressing one's face (like softly, right behind the ear) OR getting one's tits felt up. My friend King Preachy even wrote a song about my idea. So my idea is now logged in angry prose and Myspace music.

And I would further assert that if I had any engineering/mechanical design skills, interest, or desire, I would be very wealthy from all of my many inventions. For example, the half cigarette... think about it. I'm just sick inside my puny brain of all these smarty-pants gear-heads stealing my ideas DECADES after I think them and then reaping all the rewards. I need to life-partner with a scientist or programmer. QUIT EMOTING IN SONGS, AND GET IN THE GARAGE AND BUILD ME SOMETHING WE CAN MASS PRODUCE, GODDAMMIT.

Gizmodo LINK TO ARTICLE by way of Jezebel

2 comments:

Sponge-cake said...

Might have something to do with your choice of love objects.....smarty pants aren't always sexy pants. If he's carrying a guitar, that's probably his tool of choice. Well...his second choice. Start looking for tool belts. Handy men can be handy in many ways - give you a hand or maybe just lend you a couple fingers.

videographica said...

"computerized hands" .. somethings never change....