Thursday, February 7, 2008

No Magic Eight-Ball Prediction: President McCain


Look. I am not claiming to CARE about this presidential race. In fact, I'm not claiming to KNOW DICK about this presidential race. I claim only to know a bit, because I breathe in American oxygen and maintain functioning eyes and ears.
So, to wrap-up: I don't care, am marginally informed and was recently told I may have psychic powers. I am just as qualified as any other nut-job to predict the next Presidente. He's white; he's a he; he's a Vet; he's a republican; he's your fucking president; he's Citizen McCain.

Everyone is LIVING IN A PURPLE HAZE OF NON-EXISTENT GENEROUS ATTORNEYS AND GOOD-TASTING VEGETARIAN HOT DOGS if they think this America, in 2008, will elect a man of color or a woman to the White House.
1) Are you aware that citizens still support the Confederacy and brandish the Confederate flag on mudflaps, lighters and throw pillows? These people vote.
2) Are you aware that citizens are Christian Fundamentalist baboons who would self-crucify before voting for a democrat? These people vote AND comprise TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT of voters.

McCain is it. That's Esmallass's prediction. And if I'm wrong? Well, suck it. I never cared to begin with - it's all going to shit regardless, folks. You want change? Start with yourself, and I'll start with myself.

(And here's a boring NYTimes article trying to convince you the democratic primary still matters at this point.)

No comments: