Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stealing Your Employer's Time and Making the Most of it


Recent discovery: Trimming Pubes

No one likes to spend all day at work - especially when there are like a billion other trite things we humans are forced to maintain and service in a week. Considering the eight hour work day PLUS commute time, and you've got maybe eight more hours of awake time to do dumb shit. Examples of Dumb Shit: Exercise, Masturbation, Bill Paying, Fingernail cleaning, Blogging, Reading the Newspaper, Reading books, Pube Trimming.

Perhaps you see where I am going with this? No? All of the above? I do at work. Dude, and there is so much more than that. Specifically, I just discovered Pube Trimming. Before I only exercised and masturbated in the bathroom, but now I can sit there trimming my bush for a few minutes at a time before someone comes in. Word of Warning: For those of you who are easily startled, proceed with caution. A sudden, bodily jolt with sharp scissors in your hand could inflict serious damage to your exposed flaps and holes.

No comments: