Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's For Lunch?


Hugging my falafel, and running like the dickens in flip-flops, I contemplated the multi-sauced, linear smells one finds in a city like San Francisco. The overwhelming stench of expensive men's cologne immediately morphs into-only slightly more desirable-human piss then blossoms into the mouth-watering aroma of the best Chinese food in the city (I don't know if that's true, but it's really fucking good).
I turn the corner and see a strange tween-aged boy trying to break into our office building. Not knowing how to stop him, I forge on past as if it was my plan to all along. And why the hell not? It's a beautiful day, and I can wait ten more minutes to belly my sandwich.
Stumbling through the sun-drenched Market-square and back to my unburglarized office, the lunchtime ended somthing like this:
1) I realized my great desire to stomp a pigeon to death before my move from this city.
2) I realized I've not mentioned how much I enjoy the new The Black Keys album, Attack and Release! Buy it today (or beg me to burn it for you, I'm easy.)

Btw, NPR is in cahoots with PBR.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you googled yourself lately? You came on my radar screen when I did my own nom de net and found we are somehow associated by our personal ads on the Modesto Bee personals! I don't know about you but I've never even read the Modesto Bee let alone placed a personal ad on it! Just thought I'd let you know.

Bon Chance

Anonymous said...

please don't stomp a pigeon....
i want to gag thinking about you doing that... and what you flip flop would look and smell like if you did