Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I "Need" A Massage

This chat is off the record Learn more Cancel
Therese: i'm gettin a massage today
after sushi
me: isn't your life swanky
Sent at 11:55 AM on Tuesday
me: i got yr lady's bday present
i hope she likes it, i know im excited to look at it!
Therese: what is it?
me: a xxxx
Therese: which xxxx?
me: the xxxxxxxx one
Therese: coo
just got my massage
me: yah, howd u wrangle that
Therese: this guys comes in every 1 or 2 months to give us massages
wow felt good man
me: im sure
Therese: you should do it at yer office
me: that guy doesn't come here
Therese: $1 a min but our office chips in $5
me: not too shabby
Therese: he says he'd go to sf--ariel wants to hook it up at her office
me: isn't it terrible tht i have this awful burning hatred for people when they tell me they got a massage?
Therese: me too yo
me too
me: i think of the africans who toil for 18 hr days in the hot sun in diamond mines so that us white rich people can buy them and then give each other fucking massages since WE are so stressed OUR bodies are so overworked. weak
sorry, you know i am on on fire about being a privileged american today
plus im yelling at everyone
current landlord, old landlord, the radio shack guy...
Therese: wow
me: i know, my period's due
Therese: i was gonna say
me: yah, cos my point of view is crap, right? LET'S DISMISS ELLY SINCE HER UTERUS IS BLEEDING
Therese: our massage therapist gets paid pretty well tho--i appreciate being privileged
well yer point is true
me: the poor burmese farmer who toils in 1 acre of land to make 250 BUCKS PER YEAR - THAT GUY NEEDS A MASSAGE IF ANYONE DOES
Therese: but we also get shelter and just because the hot water in our sink doesn't work we stress hardcore, there are people all over the world with no water and no homes
give those guys a massage
me: i know. it is just the massage is a bit too self-indulgent FOR ME - you go ahead and knock yrself out
Therese: are you serious? we're all privileged
me: never said i wasn't
Therese: wow
we're all a little self-indulgent
even you i'm sure
but i'm not judging
me: dude, own yr massage man - don't worry about me
Therese: i am totally owning it--didn't know i had to gchat it tho
me: in my point of view, i couldn't pay for something like that. but that's mine and i own that
me: sorry, just watching too many documentaries lately. so i have these intense working images in my head of work, real physical labor and then i put my flabby body on a massage bed and drinking a coolie and shit and it looks gross to me
Therese: have you ever been to a restaurant where someone serves you?
me: wow, you're completely missing my point
Therese: manicure? pedicure? hair did?
me: it is about the massage itself
Therese: ya...
me: this idea that your body is in need of a person to rub it down
i can't justify that when people ACTUALLY physically work
and can't access a massage. that's all
Therese: like when you go out to eat...
me: i don't see the correlation yr making at all.
you are hyper defensive over your massage
i am not indicting you for that choice
Therese: people doing physical work for someone who's just sittin on their ass taking it?
i'm just trying to get you
me: no, more so, that people think they need it
that their bodies are in need of it
Therese: oh
i guess you're right then
me: im just comparing the 'working the body' thing
digging a ditch vs sitting at a computer
Therese: oh
me: and not that we don't feel stress, we do
Therese: you just seem real fired up about it
me: and everyone probably does need a massage really, but not comparatively
Therese: true
me: i am fired up about everything
today
this is what i said to my coworkers: i suck peoples' dicks all day long and just for once, i'd like someone to suck mine
Therese: these are the moments you should consider working out in the field or something or helping people that do that
or maybe you can give them massages
me: ha
i know my life is easy but i don't like being taken advantage of
Therese: well that massage guy is suckin dick for $60 an hour
i'm suckin it for like $20
me: im not rich, and those fucking me are
why do they get to do all the fucking?
so it doesn't happen often but today im not taking any shit
just for today
Therese: it's all suckin dick whether yer sittin on yer ass or giving a massage
me: yep
Therese: hopefully you're suckin dick while yer doin something you like to do
well that's my dream anyway
me: that's all i do
all day
suck asshole dick
Therese: who doesn't?
me: sometimes i suck dick's assholes
alll those dicks and assholes
Therese: whatever you're into
i'm talking metaphorically
me: so when i pay money for something, i'd at least like my nipple squeezed or something
but no, i just get pee'd on
and im not into that
Therese: really?
me: also metaphorical
Therese: alright i'm gonna keep suckin dick
me: yah i guess i should to
while i attempt to rub my own shoulders
Therese: i thought you liked suckin dick
me: not when someone's finger in my asshole
Therese: hope your day wil get a bit better
you should get a massage
they feel great
me: maybe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW! Are all convos with you and T this AWESOME? I sure hope so! No wonder we never g-chat very long, I can't compete with banter like that......very impressive. You couldn't have written the other half of that shit better yourself. You two are funny anf I like it.